“It’s the teacher that makes the difference, not the classroom.” These words by prominent English author Michael Morpurgo find more meaning in today’s world, where a comfortable nook in our home has become our new classroom for connecting with NEET tutors.
Thanks to the advancements in technology and vast internet penetration, NEET 2021 aspirants continue their preparations remotely. However, finding the right teacher for a NEET 2021 candidate like you remains a tough nut to crack.
Sometimes experienced NEET teachers lack the engagement factor while the young ones show a dearth of right knowledge. The perfect mix and match is hard to find and it’s something you can’t put a price on.
However, we at Filo, have created a list of NEET tutors that can give wings to your medical exam preparations. With the right set of qualifications, expertise, and teaching techniques, these tutors have proven their mettle. Their past students were successful at bagging a seat in some of the most prestigious colleges in India, and so can you.
But before the NEET tutors list, lets unravel why subject-wise preparation is a necessity?
The competition of grabbing the dream medical seat is climbing up the graph since scores of medical candidates aspire to wear the white coat of their dreams. The article has been hand-crafted to ensure that the candidates can well-acquaint with the quintessential NEET examination preparation to crack the tough examination with the guidance of experts and professionals.
Common challenges faced by the NEET Aspirants
- Sticking to a routine- Scores of students find it extremely hard and lack the discipline to follow a proper routine when it comes to the ocean of syllabus.
- Blocks of distractions– In the present time, distractions have increased manifold when it comes to chalking out a path towards dreams. From mobile phones to social media, the distraction circle has been growing to reach from bad to worse.
- The problem of time management– Not everyone can manage time; not everyone can get a seat in the medical college. The clear difference between those who achieve their dreams and those who do not is merely time management. Think twice; act wisely!
- Poor study habits– Students tend to have poor habits, which not only hamper their schedules but also the vast process of learning. One needs to ensure that the notes are drafted properly, the table is organized, the sitting posture is right, and the lessons are not chaotic.
- Difficulty grasping course material– This is one of the key problems faced by a lot of candidates wherein they cannot trace a path and identify the correct course material. One needs to seek help from experts and professors who have been in this industry for a long time.
If you read the challenges carefully, you must have noticed that all of them have a common pointer- an expert (tutor) who can guide you through your journey. You could be prepared to your fullest; however, the experts know how to prepare you as per the examination and grab your dream medical seat. It is time to take a look at the professionals who can make your process of studying easier:
Best NEET Tutors for Physics
1. Amit Kumar Singh
He believes that students first need to understand the concept and then apply the concept in different situations. In no small measure, his teaching method is eloquent of his 7 years of experience in NEET Physics preparation. He has made the competitive exams a cakewalk for a lot of students with his immense passion for teaching. Furthermore, he has completed his education at IIT Kanpur.
If you want to connect with ‘Amit Kumar Singh‘, all you have to do is Download Filo and Viola! enjoy one-on-one classes and take your NEET preparation to next level.
2. Prateek Jain
He is known as one of the best Unacademy Physics tutors for robust NEET examination preparation. He has successfully helped students to reach AIR 6, AIR 10, and various other ranks with his hard work. Furthermore, he has completed his research work under HC Verma Sir at IIT Kanpur. The fountainhead of illuminating concepts is known to make the NEET aspirants fall head over heels in love with Physics with his 8 years of expertise. He vouches to kill misconceptions, shoot your performance graph upward and suggest the best course material to hold the place of a rank holder. He was the senior faculty at KOTA and joined Unacademy on June 5, 2019.
General guidelines to prepare Physics for NEET
- Commence your learning journey by understanding and learning the basic mathematics tools such as differentiation, which can be used to solve scores of questions.
- Toss away the idea of memorizing the physics formula and try to derive the same to understand the working of the equation at every step.
- Don’t merely skim through the problems, you will only get better if you keep solving each and every problem to strengthen your concepts and increase your confidence.
- Keep a note of the patterns, which have struck in the last year’s questions papers and understand the trend. You need not go through every topic and every question, if you succeed in highlighting the important ones, you have won the half battle.
- Always ensure that you make short notes of all the topics you have studied to ensure that whenever you are not studying, you can glance through the concepts roughly.
- Ensure that you have some expert/tutor to check your answers and guide you through your honest mistakes.
Best NEET tutors for Chemistry
She believes that teaching the young bubbling talent helps her to be motivated at all times and relearn concepts with zeal and zest. She is well-acquainted with the fact that the competition gets tougher each year and thus, needs to cling tightly to the roots of knowledge and ensures that the students get a lot of practice with chemistry. Her 5+ years of teaching experience is a strong point to provide personalized support to each student and guide them toward their path of success. She joined hands with Filo 9 months back to ensure that she could reach out to as many aspirants as possible and shape them into the best NEET candidates.
If you want to connect with ‘Ayiswarya ‘, all you have to do is Download Filo, and Viola! enjoy one-on-one classes and take your NEET preparation to next level.
2. Garima Verma
She is known as one of the best and lovable faculty at the Unacademy. Her 5+ years of experience makes her teaching full of learnings and examples. She teaches chemistry with an immense passion for ensuring that students can grasp an easy understanding of concepts. Her fun examples and easy methods of teachings imprint the tough concepts in the minds of the aspirants at ease. She joined Unacademy as their educator on July 5, 2019.
3. Arvind Arora
He has 7+ years of experience in the teaching industry and is very well known as the IIT-JEE mentor at Unacademy. He also has his own YouTube channel called “MadeEjee Chemistry,” with more than 15 million views. He commenced his YouTube journey to ensure that millions of IIT aspirants could clear their concepts with one click.
General guidelines to prepare Chemistry for NEET
- Avoid studying and learning concepts of chemistry from multiple sources since it clogs the mind and confuses you.
- You should not keep any limitations on the theory; the more you study, the better you will get a hold of the concepts.
- Study the previous years’ questions papers to understand that which questions are significant.
- The formulas and tables can be very difficult to memorise; thus, ensure that you follow certain tricks to make the process easier. If you have an expert to guide you, it will be a cherry on top since they know most of the tricks of memorization.
- Study topics from NCERT and merely one reference book to keep the concepts clear and concise.
Best NEET Tutors for Biology
1. Dr. Ruchi Middha
She believes that discipline and learning go hand-in-hand. Her main objective is to improve a students’ academic performance and contribute towards teaching to build the future of India. She is very well-known for taking the appropriate steps for each aspirant towards their optimum development. She commenced her teaching career way back in 2013 at an engineering college in Jaipur. Since then, her journey did not stop; she spread her knowledge across scores of Jaipur colleges and then served as a subject matter expert for 7 months in Doubtnut, Gurgaon.
If you want to connect with ‘ Dr. Ruchi Middha ‘, all you have to do is Download Filo, and Viola! Enjoy one-on-one classes and take your NEET preparation to next level.
2. Baibhav Kumar
He is known as the NEET Biology Expert at Unacademy since he has mentored more than 2+ lakhs NEET aspirants all across the country. He has his own YouTube channel under the name “Beats for Biology,” with more than 1.9 crore views. He joined Unacademy on November 6, 2018, to expand his knowledge and learnings to the budding professionals.
General guidelines to prepare Biology for NEET
- The biology subject is based on your remembering skills; there is nothing to understand but mugging up most of the concepts and terms.
- To get a good grasp of this subject, all you need is a thorough reading of the entire book and then revising it regularly.
- Once you have memorized concepts, test yourself by timing yourself for the questions and pinning the reality of where you stand.
- Make sure that you are well-acquainted with the diagrams since most of the questions shot in the NEET examination are related to diagrams.
- Keep it a point to highlight all the concepts, which you feel are super-important with one colour, medium important with another colour, and the not so important in another colour to ensure that when you want to revise, you have a lot of clarity.
- Keep your NCERT book a priority, and then refer to the reference books since key questions are directly picked up from the main book.
- Practice the pedigree analysis to ensure you can get quick inferences.
- Make sure you have a professional tutor to check your understanding, correct your papers and identify your mistakes.
NEET Aspirants Advice for the Candidates From NEET Tutors
If you are targeting the upcoming medical tests, go through these tips spaced out by the NEET aspirants to crack NEET:
- Be familiar with the Syllabus: The more you are familiar with your syllabus, the better your question paper will treat you.
- High-Quality Study Material: The study material you pick for the preparation of your NEET examination determination whether you will be in the race or not. Thus, ensure that you reach out to experts and then buy high-quality studying material.
- Prepare Notes While Learning: This makes the process of learning easy and keeps the syllabus at the tip of your tongue.
- Revise Regularly: The more you revise, the better you will understand concepts and identify the topics which seem difficult to you.
- Maintain a Healthy Diet: At the end of the day, you are what you eat. If you maintain a proper healthy diet and stick to a proper eating routine, then your body and mind will support you throughout your journey.
- Do Proper Exercise: Your body needs blood circulation, and hence you need to do regular stretching to ensure that you can handle long-sitting hours.
- Start revising early: A lot of students keep revision for the last moment and realize that there are bags of topics that need thorough understanding. This results in creating pressure on the students. Thus, it is very significant to start the process of revision at the earliest.
- Learn-Practise-Test Method: This is the golden method of preparing for the NEET examination. Lean particular concepts, keep practising the same, and then test yourself by solving strings of problems. This will give you insights into your time, speed, and accuracy.
- Make a customized timetable: If we recommend you a timetable, it would be a sheer waste because every student is unique and is comfortable with a different timetable. Ideally, the most common mistake is made by scores of students wherein they set a timeline that is possible to stick to. Thus, ensure that you prepare a customised timetable, which has columns of the subject, topic, date, time, and status approval. Before preparing, ensure that you analyze the syllabus and divide your weakness and strengths.
- Create a balance: Monotonous routine and gorging concepts of the same subject hit you with a big block of boredom. Thus, ensure that you maintain a proper balance of all the subjects and make the learning process interesting.
- Make a journal: While studying a particular chapter, make sure that you are journaling your mistakes to ensure that you can rewind and revise concepts to get them right.
- Relax and sleep well: Doctors have suggested that 6-7 hours of sleep is the minimum required sleep to keep your body and mind relaxed. Thus, when you make your timetable ensure that you include your healthy sleep schedule, breaks, and body stretching.
In no small measure, the NEET examination is fraught with immense challenges and self-doubts, and we ensure that following our tips will help you to have a healthy schedule. The NEET tutors have noticed that the students face immense pressure from the family and current competition, which makes it difficult to deal with stress and nervousness. This is the core reason that students plan unrealistic night-outs for studying and end up hampering their efficiency. In such a situation, it is always advised to learn from NEET tutors who have years of knowledge and expertise.
Just remember one thing that no one has ever achieved success overnight; it takes immense patience, dedication, commitment, and gaps of relaxation to achieve the best NEET score and mark your seat in the best medical institutions. All the very best, we know you can do it!
If You Found This Post Insightful..
Be Sure to Subscribe to our Mailing List to get the latest updates on exams straight to your inbox!